The P. C. J. Weston House and Pelican Inn was built in the late 1840s by Plowden Charles Jenrette Weston, whom would become Lt. Governor in 1862. It was sold to William St. Julien Mazyck in 1864, who sold the house to Atlantic Coast Lumber Company in 1901. The company permitted its employees to vacation here.
Photo taken at: The Pelican Inn, Pawleys Island, South Carolina