Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

Glenn Springs Presbyterian Church – Old Stone Church

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

Jammie Seay House

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

Price’s Post Office

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

Thompson’s Hardware

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

The Cates Store

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

Cross Anchor Post Office

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

The Timrod Library was built in 1910 by the Timrod Library Association, which was established by the woman of Woodruff in 1902. The Timrod Library was the first branch to join the Spartanburg County Public Library system in 1950. The library was replaced in 1975 with an new library. In 2007, the building was renovated and restored

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

The Nuckolls-Jefferies House, also known as the Wagstop Plantation, was built in 1843 by William Thompson Nuckolls. William Nuckolls was a graduate of South Carolina College (now the University of South Carolina), practiced law in Spartanburg, and served three terms as a United States Congressman from 1827-1833. Nuckolls, a Jacksonian Democrat, became a close friend of John C. Calhoun, who visited him several times here

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

This office building in Spartanburg was built in 1925. It was the office of longtime Spartanburg lawyer Thomas Emmet Walsh

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

Smith Legal Group’s building was built in 1900. It was formerly the home of the Piedmont Steakhouse, which operated in the building between 1910 and 1997