The Varnville United Methodist Church was organized by Rev. Barry Varn and his brother James Varn in 1872. James and Barry owned a saw mill and the land the railroad used through town, so the town of Varnville was named for the Varn brothers. The original sanctuary burned in 1928, which is when this current sanctuary was built.
Location: Varnville, South Carolina