Posted in Colleton County Instagram

The Bellinger House was built ca.1830 by the Bedon family. The home originally had two tier porches and was replaced with two-story pillars in 1931

Posted in Instagram

The McCormick First Baptist Church was organized in 1878. The church was originally known as the Dorn’s Mine Baptist Church until 1882 when the town was renamed from Dorn’s Mine to McCormick, the church followed suit. The current sanctuary was built in 1920⁠

Posted in Instagram Newberry County

The Prosperity Drug Company was constructed ca. 1906 and is the longest continually operating store⁠ in Prosperity

Posted in Instagram

The Tisdale Building was built in 1920. Tisdale was a prominent cotton merchant in Bishopville.

Posted in Instagram York County

Civil War items found in Fort Mill. Many local items are on display at the Fort Mill History Museum

Posted in Instagram

The Old First National Bank, in the Batesburg Commercial Historic District, was built in 1908

Posted in Instagram

This two-story, central-hall plan, brick residence in Union was built ca. 1850. The original one-story porch which had spanned the facade was replaced by a smaller porch after 1917 #1850

Posted in Instagram

The Bank of Clio was built in 1904 as the town of Clio’s first bank. The bank was established in 1900 with W. W. Evans as the bank president

Posted in Instagram

St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church in Lexington was established in 1830 and first structure built in 1831. That church was razed during Sherman’s 1865 raid and the 2nd burned in 1897. This 4th sanctuary was built in 1957⁠

Posted in Instagram

The Federal Building in Sumter was built in 1907 of cut limestone. The Federal Building was formerly the U.S. Post Office and later Central Carolina Tech