Posted in Instagram

The P.F. West Company in Eutawville was built around 1919. The building burned around 1981 and a new roof was placed on top of the original building

Posted in Instagram

The Easterling Furniture Company building was built in the very late 1800’s. The National Registry lists the building as an excellent example of a late 19th Century iron front building

Posted in Instagram

This theatre originally opened as the State Theatre in 1936 & later as the Fox Theatre in 1962. The Nickelodeon relocated here in 2013

Posted in Instagram

Alderman’s 20 Stores in One [1919-1944] (Belk-Hudson [1944-1980]), constructed in 1919 by David W. Alderman, a wealthy Clarendon County lumber merchant and entrepreneur. The building was the first mall in the county and is the largest storefront in the main business section of downtown Manning

Posted in Instagram Spartanburg County

This office building in Spartanburg was built in 1925. It was the office of longtime Spartanburg lawyer Thomas Emmet Walsh

Posted in Instagram

The J.U. Jackson House, better known as Rosemary Hall, was built ca. 1900-1902 by James Urquhart Jackson, founder of North Augusta ⁠

Posted in Instagram

The First Baptist Church of Wagener is a Southern Baptist Church founded in 1887. The current sanctuary was built in 1977⁠

Posted in Instagram

The Eleanor Shop building was built in 1905

Posted in Instagram

This building in Newberry was built ca. 1912. The building was remodeled and used as a Belk. The building has since been restored to its original brick facade

Posted in Instagram

The porch at the Redcliffe Plantation. Redcliffe Plantation has been named as one of the “Top Ten Sites to Visit in South Carolina” by the SC African American Heritage Commission during Black History Month