The Blackville Depot was built ca. 1910, was moved to Court House Square in 1985. The Blackville Library is now housed there. The depot would have served the Southern Railway (now known as Norfolk Southern). The actual route was originally part of the South Carolina Canal and Railroad Company, historically also called the Charleston & Hamburg Railroad, which at the time of being built in 1833, was the longest rail line in the world.
Location: Blackville, South Carolina