The Cut Rate Drug Store building was likely built in 1915 after a tornado the building previously on this site. During the 1920s and 1930s, it was home to a bank. The Cut-Rate Drug Store occupied this space from the 1940s to the 1970s. During World War II, a temporary wooden lookout tower was constructed on its roof.
Location: Manning, South Carolina