The Glenn Springs Presbyterian Church, also known as the Old Stone Church, was built in 1908. The congregation was established in 1883 in the former resort village of Glenn Springs. A new church was built in 1961 leaving this church to be abandoned. Beginning in 2007, the restoration was started and in 2013, the Glenn Springs Preservation Society purchased the property and completed the restoration around 2018.
Location: Glenn Springs, South Carolina