The Ashley-Willis House was believed to be built by the Ashley family between 1833 and 1850 (believed to be around 1833 after the railroad arrive but speculated to be built in the 1820s). The front-gable Greek Revival was very uncommon in South Carolina. John Ashley purchased this land in 1802 and left before 1820. By the 1850s, the home was owned by the Willis family, including Elijah Willis, the son of Williston founder Robert Willis.
Location: Williston, South Carolina