The John’s Island Presbyterian Church was founded in 1710. The church was supposedly built in 1719 and remodeled in 1792. The Court of Chancery in South Carolina states in 1840 and again in 1842 that a church at this site was rebuilt in 1822. Church records burned in 1855, which leads to unconfirmed information about the build date.
Location: John’s Island, South Carolina