Founded in 1788, the Unity Presbyterian Church was the first church in the Fort Mill area. The first 3 sanctuaries were log structures and all 3 burned down in 1804, 1838, and 1880 respectively. This 4th was built 1881, this time with brick. In 2010, a new 5th sanctuary was built next this building. In December of 2018, a fire damaged the rear of the church.
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina