The Sullivan Hardware Store was built in 1891. The store dates back to J.M. Sullivan and C.S. Mattison in 1875, when it was called Sullivan & Mattison. In 1882, Mattison was bought out and it became Sullivan and Brother. After N.B. Sullivan joined the firm the name was changed to Sullivan Hardware Company in 1885.
Photo taken at: Anderson, South Carolina