Originally founded in Jacksonboro in 1728. This summer location of the Bethel Presbyterian Church in Walterboro had a structure here in 1821. That one was replaced in 1860 and was destroyed by a tornado in 1879. It was replaced by another frame church in 1880, which burned in 1966. The present brick sanctuary, the fourth on this site, was built in 1969.
Photo taken at: Bethel Presbyterian Church