Posted in Colleton County Instagram

The von Lehe House was built in 1914 by a northern lawyer in 1914. This was the home of John D. von Lehe, a farmer and merchant. Von Lehe was born in Oconee County and moved to Walterboro after purchasing the Rock Spring Plantation in the 1900s

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

This building was built ca 1920s. The building had a glass front on the first floor and but was enclosed in 2016. Tedders Men’s Shop was once located in this building

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

The Bellinger House

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

Press and Standard Building

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

Novit’s Fashion Shoppe

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

This church on Chaplin Street was built in 1945. It was originally used by the Wesley Methodist Church

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

Bethel Presbyterian Church – Walterboro

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

The former post office building in Walterboro was constructed as part of the new deal. The building, which was completed in 1937, is now privately owned

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

Farmers and Merchants Bank of Walterboro

Posted in Colleton County Instagram

Novit-Siegel Building