Built between 1820-1830, this house went through a series of owners until it was remodeled and expanded in the 1850s. A business called Heath, Springs & Company then purchased the property in 1888, and textile magnate Leroy Springs made the house his residence. The house remained a residence until 1957 when the town purchased it and utilized it as its city hall until 2000. Today the Springs House serves as the Lancaster County Council for the Arts

Built between 1820-1830, this house went through a series of owners until it was remodeled and expanded in the 1850s. A business called Heath, Springs & Company then purchased the property in 1888, and textile magnate Leroy Springs made the house his residence. The house remained a residence until 1957 when the town purchased it and utilized it as its city hall until 2000. Today the Springs House serves as the Lancaster County Council for the Arts

Instagram filter used: Normal

Photo taken at: Lancaster County Council of the Arts

View in Instagram ⇒

Author: chris

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *