The People’s National Bank Building, ca. 1909-1910, was Rock Hill’s first modern office building. The bank weathered the Great Depression and for nearly twenty years was the only bank active in Rock Hill. The bank merged with Citizens and Southern Bank of South Carolina in 1964 and moved out of the building in 1972.
Photo taken at: Main Street Children’s Museum