The Sandy Level Baptist Church was originally called Twenty-Five Mile Creek Church and had its first structure built in 1768 (according to a 1937 historical document). This church was originally part of the old Congaree Church (1766) and was not officially considered a standalone congregation until 1785 or 1807 depending on the source. Around 1830, the church was renamed to Sandfield Baptist Church. In 1843, the church relocated to the current location, was renamed to Sandy Level Baptist Church, and the current sanctuary was built.
Location: Blythewood, South Carolina