The Manning Hotel was built in segments from 1900 and 1923. The buildings were originally used as department stores when the tornado of 1915 damaged most of these buildings. In 1920, the Manning Hotel Company remodeled the buildings into a hotel. The hotel changed hands at least three times from 1922 to 1946 when Herman Parrish, sold it to Marion E. DuBose. Almost all of the buildings have since been renovated.
Location: Manning, South Carolina