Warshaw’s building in Walterboro was built in two parts, one ca. 1890 and the other ca. 1900. Warshaw’s was a clothing store and a flower shop. The clothing store was named after Murray Warshaw who purchased the business in 1920 from Philip Bogoslow. In 1945, Murray’s son Bernard joined the business after returning from WWII. On Jan. 1, 2000, Bernard closed the store and retired from the clothing retail business.
Location: Walterboro, South Carolina