The Jefferson Bank was founded in 1904 by L. L. Parker. Parker also ran the Bank of Pageland. Jefferson Bank consolidated with Farmers bank to become the City Bank of Jefferson. In 1929, the state arrested the cashier and closed the bank. In 1930, W. W. Miller, the director of the City Bank of Jefferson, killed himself after the bank failed.
Location: Jefferson, South Carolina