The Survey Publishing Company Printing Plant Building was built in ca 1914. This building was used for the American Lutheran Survey until it folded in 1928. Walton H. Greever, a Lutheran minister who edited the Survey, was had a major say in the this building and the building that would become the Eau Claire Town Hall. Greever, who also taught at the nearby Lutheran Seminary, developed much of the Eau Claire section.
Location: Eau Claire, South Carolina (now part of Columbia).