The Glendale Shoals Company Store was built in 1903 on the site of the previous store. The previous store was built pre-1875 (speculation that it could been before 1859). That wooden structure was relocated in 1902 so this new brick structure could be built. The store was purchased by the Glendale Masonic Lodge in 1967 and after renovating the building, the main store is used as the Glendale Post Office.
Location: Glendale, South Carolina