The Cedar Springs Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church was organized ca 1779. This current sanctuary was built in 1853. The church is part of the Cedar Springs Historic District located in Abbeville County, but the church appears to be located just over the line in Greenwood County. The church was originally called the Cedar Creek Church and took on its current name in 1791.
Location: Abbeville, South Carolina