The Wee Nee Bank Building was built in 1904-1906 by Louis Stackley. It was home to the L. Stackley Department Store until it closed in 1913. It was purchased in remodeled in 1914 by the Wee Nee Bank and the bank occupied the building until it closed in 1926. The bank was established in 1910 and was named for the original name for Black River.
Location: Kingstree, South Carolina