The Blairsville – Raineytown Schoolhouse was built in 1904 by William Beard to replace the previous Blairsville Academy build from ca 1830. Blairsville was consolidated in 1924 an the building was moved to Raineytown, where it served black students until the 1950’s. The building was then used as St. Luke’s Baptist Church and finally abandoned. Joe Rainy purchased the building in 1983 to protect it from being destroyed and donated it to the school district.
Location: Sharon, South Carolina – Hickory Grove-Sharon Elementary School