The Sims-Hood Drug Store was built ca. 1908 by John L. Rainey. The Sims Drug Co. was in business ca. 1914 and later served as the Hood Drug Store. Dr. W. P. Hood operated Hood Drug Store in Sharon and Hickory Grove, along with the Iron City Pharmacy of Blacksburg.
Photo taken at: Neck of the Woods – Sharon, SC