The T. G. Patrick Store was built ca. 1876. The Patrick family moved to the area from York County around 1870 and was instrumental in developing the White Oak community by building houses, stores, and a church. Thomas G. Patrick opened a general merchandise store around 1876 which served the surrounding rural area.
Photo taken at: White Oak, South Carolina