The W.Q.M. Berly House was built in 1904 as a Victorian cottage town farmhouse. It is believed to have been built by Charles Wallace Harmon for Berly. Berly farmed lands on the Saluda River near this property. Upon his death in 1915, the property was inherited by his daughter Mrs. Bessie Kyzer, who died in 1963.
Photo taken at: Lexington, South Carolina