The Templeton-Drake Cabin, originally built ca. 1764, was located on the Henry Templeton plat of Boonesborough Township, Abbeville District, South Carolina. Drakes owned the house from at least the early 1800’s through the 1980’s. The house was dismantled and moved to northeast Georgia. By 1999 the owner offered the dismantled pieces to the Boonesborough Historical Society and they reassembled the house at its current location in Donalds.
Photo taken at: Donalds, South Carolina