The Due West Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church was founded in 1789 by Rev. Peter McMullen. This current sanctuary was built in 1925. Between 1839 and 1850 the church raised sufficient money to establish Clark and Erskine Seminary, a school for young girls and a preparatory school for boys that matured into Erskine College.
Photo taken at: Due West Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church