Posted in Instagram

Green-Prince House

Posted in Chesterfield County Instagram

The Hartzell House was built in 1790 by Gen. Erasmus Powe for his daughter, Elizabeth Powe Ervin, and her family, until 1857. It was sold to Justice Henry McIver. During Gen. Williams T. Sherman’s occupation of Cheraw in March, 1865, this was used as his personal headquarters. The McIver family sold the house to the Rev. and Mrs. J.S. Hartzell in 1902. During the early part of this century, the house was used as a “Yankee Resort” known as “The Pines

Posted in Chesterfield County Instagram

Lafayette House – McKay House

Posted in Chesterfield County Instagram

First United Methodist Church of Cheraw

Posted in Instagram

The old St. David’s Episcopal Church formed in 1768. This church was constructed in 1770 and it was the last Anglican church in South Carolina built under the rule of King George III. The church was used as a hospital in both the Revolutionary and the Civil War⁠

Posted in Chesterfield County Instagram

B.C. Moore’s Administrative offices

Posted in Chesterfield County Instagram

Duvall Building