Posted in Instagram

This depot is for the Piedmont and Northern Railroad (P&N) began in 1911. Part of the Great Electric System of the South, the electric rail system provided freight & passenger service until 1951. In 1954 the freight service began using diesel, and the P&N ended all service in 1969. The rail line here has also been abandoned

Posted in Berkeley County Instagram

North Eastern Railroad Company Depot

Posted in Instagram

The South Carolina Railroad Depot was built in 1850. The building partially burned in 1865 and was reconstructed

Posted in Instagram Marlboro County

Clio Depot

Posted in Instagram Lancaster County

Lancaster & Chester Railway

Posted in Instagram

Southern Railway Depot in Kershaw was built in 1926

Posted in Bamberg County Instagram

Denmark Depot

Posted in Florence County Instagram

Florence Atlantic Coast Line Depot